GOLF LESSON / COURSE BOOKING REQUEST FORM
Information document pursuant to article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) – Information on the processing of personal data collected from the interested party.
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
Definitions: the art. 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679 defines “personal data” any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“concerned”); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
pursuant to art. 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is Golf Club Lignano A.S.D. with offices in Via Casa Bianca n. 6, Zip Code 33054 City Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD), firstname.lastname@example.org with exclusive reference to the role of owner of the business called “Golf Club Lignano”.
- PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- compilation of data collection form for golf lesson or golf course booking.
- LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis applicable to the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated is:
- the execution of pre-contractual measures and execution of the contract referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of EU Reg. 2016/679, if the booking is successfully defined, as the processing of the guest’s personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract for the use of the golf lesson or course; if the booking is not completed, having in any case in fact created, at the time of filling out the form, a relevant and appropriate relationship between the interested party and the Data Controller; it is therefore believed that the data subject, taking into account the reasonable expectations at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, can reasonably expect that the data will be processed.
- the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of EU Reg. 2016/679.
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor and who operate as employees or collaborators with specific appointments of authorized to process (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 2.
By way of example and not limited to, the data will be communicated to:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by the Data Controller and the related telecommunications networks, including e-mail and website management.
- professionals and consultants in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships.
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The list of data processors is constantly updated and available at the registered office of the data controller.
Any further communication will take place only with your explicit consent, in accordance with and within the limits of the GDPR.
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be disclosed.
- DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU.
In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission and the user will be informed.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by the Data Controller and / or subjects specifically authorized to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data provided for booking the accommodation will be kept for the rental of the golf lesson or course, for the minimum period required by law in relation to the accounting / tax regime adopted by the Data Controller and in any case no later than the following 10 years, in order to verify any pending, including accounting documents (for example invoices).
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested party may assert their rights as expressed by the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to the headquarters of the Data Controller indicated above.
The interested party has the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller:
1) access to your personal data (Article 15);
2) rectification (Article 16);
3) the cancellation (Article 17) of the same;
4) the limitation of processing (Article 18);
5) the transfer of your data to another holder (Article 20);
6) the interested party also has the right, if it is not possible to request the cancellation of the data, to oppose the processing when this is justified by reasons related to his particular situation (Article 21).
- POSSIBILITY OF CLAIM TO THE GUARANTOR
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if he believes that the processing of data violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data) pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of EU Reg. 2016/679.
- NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL TO PROVIDE THE DATA
The communication of personal data is not an obligation, as you are free to provide your personal data in the dedicated areas on the site, but it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing. Failure to provide the necessary data involves:
- the impossibility of proceeding with your golf lesson or course booking request.
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
There is no existence of an automated decision-making process.